The In The Fight Fellowship Commitments
1. DEVOTIONAL LIFE: Have a daily quiet time of prayer and the Word.
2. CHURCH: Go to church regularly and tithe to that church.
3. SMALL GROUP: Be in a small group of 3-12 people that takes, among other things, prayerful support of an InTheFight lifestyle seriously.
4.IN/OUT MINISTRY: Participate in a weekly hands-on ministry inside the church, building up the Body of Christ, as well as in a weekly hands-on ministry outside the church compassionately touching lives for the Gospel. Recruit people to go along with you. ("Hands-on" ministry does not include committees, board participation or giving money, etc.)
5. EVANGELIZE: Make sure to bring your unchurched friends, relatives, associates and neighbors to church so that they will hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and you can help usher them into the Kingdom.
6. POLITICAL CONFRONTATION: Have your legislators on "speed-dial" and call them frequently on issues of importance.
7. VOTE: Vote in every local, state and federal election.